Monday, May 2, 2016

Tallahassee


I went to Tallahassee last weekend to see if a family member was ok because she was in an accident. She was surprised to see us because we did not tell her we were in town. I was glad to be back in Tallahasse because it brings so many memories from when I was little. I was also born in Tallahassee and most of my family live there too. Mom and dad drove me and it was great to see some of my family but I wish I could see everyone one that was in back home.

We did not tell anyone we were in coming and when we visited family they were so shocked that they screamed. I was so happy I could see most of my family. Mom, dad, and I went bowling but just for a little bit and mom beat us at bowling like always which was not cool because I was the one who should have won the games. On the last day we said are goodbyes and knew we would come back and went back to Tampa.


No comments:

Post a Comment