Monday, May 9, 2016

Prince

Prince loves playing outside and he has all the space he needs. Me and prince runaround and see who is the fastest and Prince always wins. Then he chases me but sometimes I hide from him and he passes me. After he passes me I run in the opposite direction and he looks around then he see's me and runs after me.I jump over the bushes and Prince runs around the bush super fast and as soon as I'm done I see him running  around the corner of the bush.

Prince see's some ducks and he goes after them then he see's one swimming and he goes into the lake.He come's back to me and shakes his coat to dry himself  because he was wet and rubs his fur in the grass so he can dry off I guess the lake was too cold  and wet for him. After that we were tired and we go back inside and get some water and we both had a great time.





No comments:

Post a Comment