Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Google I/O

Google is coming up with this new phone and of course it is an Android phone. They are also make a car with it that looks cool. The car has the Android symbol and they have a large screen in the middle which you can call or text from it. It really looks like a tablet not a big screen which looks like the front of the I/O screen phone. Every thing looks so cool and people can't wait until the phone comes out.


I am really am excited myself that is coming out soon so I can play with all the new stuff and of course the 2016 one is better than the other ones. The phone looks good it self and also they are the size of the Iphone 6 which is amazing to me. The phone is big and the car looks really cool everything  Android make with google can come out really good. So that everything I know for now and I can't wait until The I/O16 comes out and when I tell my friends about the new gadget  they would want it also.






No comments:

Post a Comment