Tuesday, May 3, 2016

My Birthday

I had my 13th birthday party on April 29th and it was really fun. Two of my friends were at my birthday party and we played games on the PS3. We ate pizza and cake and I look at my one  present which was awesome.  My gift was a flying drone and it look super cool even my friends said it look cool. Once we were done we went back upstairs to play games for the rest of the night.

In the morning one of my friends were already awake and the other was asleep so I threw some thing at him and he woke up with a start. We took the dog out for a walk and then went upstairs to play some more games. Dad called us and said we had to wash two cars so we got all the materials and started working.While were working we had a little fun by spaying water at each other and hitting each other with sponges. Even though we were playing a lot we got the work done and it didn't take us long to finish.

We played in the living room with Prince and then ate so more pizza and wings. We played games and then we went to a party. They had games and a bouncy house  which was fun. I went in the bouncy house then my friends followed me inside and wrestled each other. When we went home I tried out my drone and it flew up in a tree and that was the end of that. Overall my birthday party was really great.






Image result for dronium one drone





 

No comments:

Post a Comment