Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

I believe  my mom is the best in the whole world. She take care good of me and I know she is the best and only mom I could ever have. No one could replace her and act like her and even my friends say that she is super nice.Today is  special  and I hope she has a great Mother's Day.

She also cooks me the best food I have ever tasted in my  life and she learns from the best . I am glad she is my mom because I don't want a mom that has been treating kids wrong . She get me good things and things that I always wanted like game.if I am good to her. Everyone at her job is friends with her no wonder why they say she is nice.

I feel sorry for the ones who's mother that whip them for no reason but I'm glad I got my mom. She is very kind and that is why she has a lot of friends everywhere. She knows how to talk to people and calm them down so she don't have to yell at them. When people are mad and they yell at her she talks in a calm voice and then they calm down.

She knows how to spend her money so she keeps check so she can save her money. She helps the poor and if they ask for something she can give them a dollar. Mom love's God and she goes to church everyday when they have service and learn many things even though she knows a lot of things.

Mom I love what you done. You raised me very good and I am proud to be your son. I also wish you the best mothers day you ever had. You are the best mother I could every have In my whole life, Everyone inculcating me loves you and say you are the best. We all wish you a happy mothers day just for you mom.





No comments:

Post a Comment