Monday, February 1, 2016

Prince

Prince is a good dog and all but he plays to much and he gets on my last nerves. Now that Prince is older and he starts to bark a lot but not to much and when he has a toy that's makes a lot of noise then  then he I really makes to go over board. I take the ball from him and throw the ball down the stairs and he'll chase it the ball making a lot of noise. When ever I want to chill out he will take the toy and put the toy on me because he wants to play with me and while chewing that toy on my my lap. Whenever I do want to play with Prince he goes pass the line and goes crazy with me and barks and throw the toy out of his mouth and it crashes somewhere.

After the ball crashes somewhere he runs to the sound and he has that same  ball again. When Prince is done taking a bath he runs around the room like a wild dog and rub his back  on the rug with the panting noise. Sometimes we take this wild dog to the dog park because most of the time he bully's us but when we get to the dog park he wants to act  shy and don't want to play  with other dogs and stick by us. I tell him to go play with the other dogs but he doesn't want to play with anybody but us. I want to see Prince play with other dogs but instead I watched him run away from other dogs and run away from them
 



No comments:

Post a Comment