Sunday, February 21, 2016

Bowling


 Last Saturday I went to the bowling ally and I saw my friends waiting in front of the  building  while mom was looking to park in the parking lot.  When I walked to my friends they said that we have to wait for an hour to go inside because a group of people was bowling and they took over the whole building. I got mad and I did not know how to kill time but I fund a way to kill some time by climbing over wall and sliding on the wall. After that we finally can start to bowl but then we had to pick up one of my friends.

We all started bowling after we got one of my friends and my mom did not bowl for years and she played like a boss and beat us at bowling. I could not believe my own mom would beat us at bowling. I was better at bowling now and I use to be bad at bowling without the bumpers and I was called the gutter king. When I started doing better I wasn't called the gutter king anymore. Laser Tag was fun just for my team because when some body shot me with they gun they didn't get and points but when I shot them I got  points that help  my team won. We all ate good food that was pizza, wings and fries and we all had a good time then we all went home and relaxed.




Image result for bowling







No comments:

Post a Comment