Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Ice Skating

I went ice skating with my mom during spring break and it was fun to learn how to ice skate. I never fell once while I was skating and I felt proud of myself for learning how to skate fast on my own. It was easy it was just like regular skating but just a little bit harder because of the blade instead of 4 wheels. Mom was better at skating then me she can even skate faster than me and I was mad.

I was good at ice skating but I didn't go really fast and there was a hockey game by our rink and that was cool we even saw the hockey players . It was really cold there so you had to wear a jacket there to stay warm. Ice skating was really fun and my mom had a good time to after that we went to the hotel and relax.



Image result for ice skating in first person

No comments:

Post a Comment