Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Prince

 When Prince and I run he gets in the way and I fall and he just stands there like nothing happened. Then he goes to licks me and he is so happy that I'm  ok but I will be mad at him for what he did. One time I was in the house and he got in the way and I tripped  and I fell on the couch and he jump on the couch and lick me like crazy and won't stop.

Onetime we was outside playing and he tripped me and I fell into the sand rolling and he  stared at me I was so mad at him for making me fall. Sometimes I just do not like him for doing that he can be a pain in the butt. For some reason he likes getting in the way when we run and sometime he is right behind you starching your legs.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog it is really gets me to understand your dog, and how fun he is to play with,
    I would like to read more of your blogs about you're dog.

    ReplyDelete